Framing a Subject

Aperture Priority, f/5.6,1/4000, ISO 400, 51mm
Aperture Priority, f/5.6,1/3200, ISO 400, 44mm
  1. I used the aperture priority mode to take all my pictures, because I think that was the easiest to used to take the pictures outside.
  2. In the first picture, I have good composition because of the flower popping out of the picture and the colors are brighter then before. In the second picture, I have okay composition because the only think that could catch someone’s would be how the flower is in the middle and the picture is has no color. The last picture has good composition because there is a leading line of the main subject, which is the flag, and the frame around it is darker.
  3. I think I edited my pictures well because I tried my best to equally frame the subjects in the middle and to make the colors pop out more or to have no color at all.
  4. If I reshot this assignment, I would try to get a better frame and subject. For example I would try to get a picture frame and someone to be in it.
  5. I think the first picture is the best from the three I shot, but not the best from the class. I think that because my picture is bright and has a good subject, but someone else could have had a better frame or had a better subject.